Sunday, April 24, 2011

When I Write....

Its been quite a while this blog been put to rest..


I am now re-married to my beloved "Meon" and a mother to be in a few weeks time..:)
Life has changed a lot...

Yaya and Ariff has grew up..healthier and happier..

My dad had retired and just recovered from his multiple illness, diabetics, kidney problem, and heart problem..

PTM is a history....transforming to the beast "GreenTech Corp" with so callled "new" management...I has never hated myself being in this organisation..My parents' house is now bigger and nicer.

Meon and I bought a house in Seremban. I love the location, very near to Seremban exit, shopping complex nearby, nice and quiet place..i just cant wait to move in early next year. Since I was young, I always dream of not to settle down nearby hectic Kuala Lumpur. I would like to move to somewhere more relax from this noisy and polluted city. Now I am busy planning and designing our new residence. KC, grill, furnitures, tiles are all in my list...I even get the floor plan ready! Now its a survey time, looking for best options.

In a few weeks time, my life gonna change..I am a mother, as I always want to be..

I am excited indeed eventough I know life will never be the same...having a baby means, less sleep, less rest, less sex, more patient, more leave, and more LOVE..

No comments:

Post a Comment